destinscape
please remember to vote daily!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

destinscape
please remember to vote daily!
destinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallows' Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Hallows' Staff Application Empty Hallows' Staff Application

Post  Hallows Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am

Hey Im Hallows And Thank You For Taking Time To Read My Staff Application, And I Hope You'll Take It Into Consideration Very Happy

I Have Been Playing For 3weeks, I Was Asked Specifically By The Co-owner At The Time To Join The Server From Another Server Very Happy

I Have Already Been A Mod On Destinscape For A Couple Of Days, But The Arrangement Me And The Owner Had, Ended In A Somewhat Abrupt Fashion, So I Decided To Apply For Staff The Legitimate Way Razz

I Am Good At Getting To Know Servers, I Can Find Little Trivial Facts That Can Be A Great Help When I Am Supporting A Fellow Player. I Am Trustworthy And Loyal, I Will Be On The Server From Anytime Between 3pm-12am (gmt) And Will Always Have A Players Best Interests At Heart When I’m Supporting Them. I Have A Very Humorous And Bubbly Personality And Can Get On With Almost All People, This Helps The Role Of Mod As I Can Be Close Within The Players, Helping Them, And Taking Feedback On How To Improve Not Just My Efforts In Helping As Much As I Possibly Can, But Also About The Server To Make A Thriving Economy.

I Am Applying For Mod, And I Think I ‘Know’ Private Servers, I’ve Played All Revisions From 317-729 And Have Familiarized Myself With A Healthy Knowledge Of These Servers, I Will Help Any Player In Need To The Very Best Of My Capabilities And If My Best Isn’t Good Enough, Then I Will Contact Rather An Admin Or The Owner If He Isn’t Busy To Help Find A Solution To What Ever Situation.

I Am A Very Kind Person, I’m Always Thinking Of Other People, I Like To Help People, So I Wouldn’t Ever Slack On The Job If I Was Given A Mod Placement, And I’m Generally Just A Nice Guy, I Will Be Nice To Anyone And Everyone, I Do Not Discriminate In Anyway.

Hallows Very Happy

Hallows

Swag : 0

Back to top Go down

Hallows' Staff Application Empty Re: Hallows' Staff Application

Post  sickness Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am

Nice application, Good Luck!

sickness
Admin

Swag : 3

https://destinscape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down