destinscape
please remember to vote daily!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

destinscape
please remember to vote daily!
destinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Game application [CURTIS]

Go down

Mind Game application [CURTIS] Empty Mind Game application [CURTIS]

Post  British Spy Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:02 pm

When applying for staff use this format please:

How long have you played destinscape: eg 3 weeks
the day after server open, i was one off the first proper players.

Have you had any past staff experience: if so what rank and for how long (give server names and contacts): eg mod 3 weeks examplescape contact owner example at (skype,facebook,twitter,ibm,kik ect)
ran my own server like 3 times.
had mod, then promoted to staff manager, then proted to co owner for infomation here is the owner skype that i was them on [iilegacyy]
Currentley MOD on endless-death Ranked 19th on runelocus contact owner on [kurdish]
Currentley Admin on geneisX contact owner [kyle.talbot4]

cIn a short 5 sentence paragraph describe why you think you deserve the position you are applying for: Admin/Head admin
I have played destinScape since it started, i a helpfull towards players when asked questions, i can help owner with coding thing if he likes, i play server 5-8 hours a day mostly, easy and kind to get along with, can have a joke around with people.

As a (position being applied for) what can you do to help the server: eg advertise for players vote help out code at a high rate ect
To help server, i can make promo videos, i can donate IRL money to help keep server up, i can go and adv on other RSPS and xat to get players, i can help the owner code if he likes, i am always ready to help with anything, even helping a player in game.

What makes you think you can uphold the abilities being applied for: i think i could uphold ADMIN/HEAD ADMIN because iv had alot off expriance i can help player that way be new to the server or just dont know rsps that well, iv been an owner, mod, admin i know what i need to do to show i am the perfect Admin for you,i play server alot everyday, i ill always be online if an owner isnt, plus i live in UK so when the owners are asleep il be online that means when he is asleep i can look after server and make sure nothing happends when we get more players but i will say my spelling isnt the best, just so you know when you considier my application
sunny

British Spy

Swag : 0

Back to top Go down